An extension of its website, Vacheron Constantin’s new iPad application, now available free of charge from the App Store, offers rich content and incredible ease of use.
Novelties, Collections, Favorites, Movements, Videos, News et Points of Sale The Vacheron Constantin application is divided into 7 categories:
- A home page which displays Vacheron Constantin “NOVELTIES”:
- The “COLLECTIONS” tab presents the entire current collection using a number of visuals, technical spec sheets and information on each timepiece.
NB: Click on the Hallmark of Geneva logo to see certification criteria.
- The “FAVORITES” interface enables the user to make a selection of his or her favourite models.
- Technical excellence, a true added value of the Manufacture, is demonstrated in the “MOVEMENTS” section, using back and front visuals accompanied by technical datas.
- All Vacheron Constantin “VIDEOS” are just a click away! Enjoy the exceptional skill of our Master Artists (the enameller, the engraver, the guillocheur, and naturally the watchmaker), at the same time as discovering our new models or movements, such as calibres 2755 and 2253.
- The “NEWS” section relays brand news posted on the web site in real time (new products, boutique openings, exhibitions,…).
An indicator shows the number of unread NEWS items.
- Finally, the “POINTS OF SALE” finds the closest boutique, retailer or repair centre using a geolocalisation tool.
Source: Press release
LUXURY NEWS I WOMAN I LUXURY AUTOMOBILE I LUXURY GETAWAYS
LUXURY TECHNOLOGY I LUXURY WATCHES I THE MOST I NEWZY.NET I